I believe that one of the best things that you can do with a child is read to them.....Here is a list to start you off!
Suggested Children's Books
- The Secret Garden--Frances Hodgson Burnett
- The Polar Express--Chris Van Allsburg
- Goodnight Moon--Margaret Wise Brown
- Treasury for Children--James Herriot
- Mr. Popper's Penguins
- The Narnia Series--C.S. Lewis
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar--Eric Carle
- D is for Dolphin--Susan Biondi
- Anything by Judy Blume
- Anything by Beverly Cleary
- What Do You Mean I Have Attention Deficit Disorder?--Kathleen M. Dwyer
- Dog Heaven--Cynthia Rylant
Enjoy the time with your kids!!
Back to Michele's Page