I am also on the hunt for inspirational quotes!!! Here are a few of my favorites!
- "Whatever you do, put romance and enthusiasm into the life of our children."---Margaret Ramsey MacDonald
- "You really can change the world if you care enough"----Edelman
- "There are no mistakes or failures, only lessons"--Waitley
- "Tomorrow's life is too late. Live today."---Martial
- "If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun."---Katharine Hepburn
- "Let me win, but if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt."---Special Olympics Motto
- "If you really want to be happy, nobody can stop you."---Sister Mary Tricky
- "To get out of a difficulty go through it."--Samuel Easton
- "The way to be happy is to make others so."--Robert Ingersoll
- "Childhood is a journey not a race"
- " The greatest gifts you can give to your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence." Denis Waitley/RD-94
Hope you are inspired!!!
Back to Michele's Page