Providing Up-To-Date Quality Lions Coverage since February 1996
August 15, 2002: Less than a month to go before the regular season begins! Check out my two cents from the Ravens game I attended last week and my predictions for the upcoming year by clicking HERE . I will have my annual pre-season form available this weekend!!!
SEP. 9: Detroit (06) at Green Bay (28)
SEP. 23: Detroit (14) at Cleveland (24)
OCT. 8: St. Louis (35) at Detroit (00)
OCT. 14: Detroit (26) at Minnesota (31)
OCT. 21: Tennessee (27) at Detroit (24)
OCT. 28: Cincinnati (31) at Detroit (27)
NOV. 4: Detroit (13) at San Fran. (21)
NOV. 11: Tampa Bay (20) at Detroit (17)
NOV. 18: Detroit (38) at Arizona (45)
NOV. 22: Green Bay (29) at Detroit (27)
DEC. 2: Detroit (10) at Chicago (13)
DEC. 16: Minnesota (24) at Detroit (27)
DEC. 23: Detroit (14) at Pittsburgh (47)
DEC. 30: Chicago (27) at Detroit (00)
JAN. 6: Dallas (10) at Detroit (15)
My Commentary: 8/16/02
Check back in August for my annual pre-season survey!!! In order to be in contention for a Lions souvenir at the end of the year, you'll need to supply your e-mail address and name. There are 100 points to be earned. . The survey will run through Sunday, September 9th. The rules are as follows:
(1) Rank the NFC Central Teams from 1-5. For instance, if you feel the Lions will
finish in first place and Tampa Bay will finish in last, chose 1 & 5 respectfully.
(30 points for correct order).
(2) What do you think the Lions regular season record will be at the end of the year? (30 points for the correct selection).
(3) Select how far you think the Lions will go in the playoffs (20 points for the
(4) Will Charlie Batch start at least half of the Lions games? (10 points for the correct selection).
(5) Will Herman Moore lead the Lions in receptions? (10 points for the correct selection).
You are the person to visit Scott's Detroit Lions Page.