Well Log Application
Using the Well Log application on the main menu bar of the GWW software you may do the following:
The following twelve screens demonstrate the use and
capabilities of the Well Log (Lithology) Application.
- Create a new well log by entering drilling data (depths and lithologic description of drilled layers) and construction data (hole and casing diameters, screen positions, materials filling annulus).
- Use the existing lithologic symbols for various lithologic members and/or materials filling the annulus.
- Create new symbols directly on the screen or using a text processor.
- Display a well log with its construction details on the screen.
- Create a lithologic data base which will be used by another application, the Cross Section, for creating lithologic cross sections, and by the Mapping application for creating various random models and contour maps.
- Print a well log, using a default reporting form or your own created forms.
- You may display static water levels on the log.
- You may write descriptions or characterizations of various lithologic members and layers.
- You may enlarge the well construction detail by expanding to other columns. By selecting a large vertical scale, the well log will continue to print on subsequent pages.
- You may design the screen pattern (bridges, holes, or slots) and display or print lines and backgrounds of every symbol in colors.
- You may customize the display and replace English words with equivalents in your native language.