Pumping Tests Application
This is a data base and field-data processing package. The following methods and options are featured:
- Confined aquifer tests and corrections for unconfined aquifer conditions.
- Corrections for partial penetration of test well and/or observation well in a confined or unconfined non-leaky aquifer.
- Classical Theis and Hantush methods for non-leaky and leaky aquifers.
- Recovery method.
- Possibility to remove any test data from the fitting procedure.
- Possibility to use test wells which were pumped at various rates during the test.
For the display of test data or the quality of fit, or for printing results, you may use one of the three methods:
You may report the test results in a graph form or as a table.
- linear (time) - linear (drawdown) scale
- logarithmic (time) - linear (drawdown) scale
- logarithmic (time) - logarithmic (drawdown) scale
The following three screens demonstrate the use and
capabilities of the Pumping Test Application.