Welcome to The Original Procrastinator's Aid!
WARNING: THIS PAGE IS COMPLETELY SILLY. SERIOUSNESS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND WILL BE PENALIZED.
This page was last updated on May 27, 2002. See the new updates here.
Note: I am back in school for the semester, but anyone who still wants to look at my CV is welcome to. It does not list my job for the past summer or the scholarships I got from school, but it is otherwise accurate.
Thank you to everyone who filled out thelanguage survey. The response has been overwhelming (over 400 responses in less than two months). If you still want to fill it out, feel free (it's a great way to procrastinate), but don't bother if you don't want to.
To join the Procrastinator's Aid Mailing List (long in need of ressurection), please send me mail at email@example.com. Make sure you write your email address in the body of the message.
You may enter this site if you pass the eligibility test.
- Anyone who is feeling even mildly serious right now, leave. We donít want you here. Youíll spoil the atmosphere of the page and won't appreciate anything. Go on! Find some nice serious pages out there. Thereís plenty of them.
- If you are wearing a suit by your own free will now, donít stay here. Suits are a sign of seriousness, which is not tolerated on this page! Understood? Also, you may be at work, and you are not supposed to be here! Either change clothing, or come back at another time.
- If you donít have a sense of humor, go away! You wonít understand anything here.
Did you pass all the tests? Good!
Now, let me officially welcome you to Procrastinator's Aid. Here, I have everything that you could want to prevent you from doing actual work. I have lists, a happy face gallery that is fast becoming the largest in the world, quizes, question of the week, you get the idea. Don't even think of working! First, though, please read our disclaimer, here.
If you actually went to this and read it, well what did you think would be there? This is a silly page remember? It wouldnít do to have a REAL disclaimer! But please while you're here, check out the Book Store! You can buy books, and I get a percentage of the proceeds to keep up the Procrastinator's Aid!
To see what's new, you can go to the New Stuff page.
To see some of the awards this page has won, you can go to the Awards page.
Here is a short description of whatís in each section of the Procrastinatorís Aid:
- March of the Living: This is a record of a two-week trip I was on in April 1999 called the March of the Living. Though this is a serious page, it is well worth looking at.
- My Trip to London: Go check out my diary of a trip I took to London last December.
- Boring Stuff: hereís youíll find the stuff thatís on every web page: info about me, and the links page.
- Fake Awards and Buttons: this new section has loads of fake awards and buttons for you to put up on your website. Even if you don't have a site, check it out, because it's worth the look (trust me)!
- Jokes: here youíll find not only jokes, but also parodies, the infamous Cheap Imitation Prince, a funny disclaimer, the Zen of Computing, and more!
- Lists: Pretty self-explanatory, donít you think? This section has all your favorite lists, including How to Annoy your Roommate (the 500 item version), Things to Beware Of, Famous Last Words, and others. Check it out for serious procrastination (itíll take HOURS to read all of them)!
- Lothlorrien: Lothlorrien is a micronation that I am currently Governor of. Lothlorrien has recently become a colony of another micronation, The Minbari Federation. Iíll keep you posted, and I will be explaining things to my citizens in an e-mail very soon. Also here is the Temple of the Happy Face, and the Happy Face Army.
- Regulars: This is the stuff that updated on a (supposedly) regular basis. This includes the Silly Question of the Time to Time, the Tagline of the Occasionally, the Addictive Game of the Whenever, and the Useless Observation of the When I Feel Like It.
- Songs: Are parodies that I have written of songs famous or popular songs. I wonít tell you what they are here, go there yourself. Itís only a click away.
- Surveys and Quizzes: are some surveys and quizzes like the Level of Evolution Survey and the Weirdness Test
Anyone who wants to sign up to the Procrastinator's Aid Mailing List can write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please title the message something like "mailing list", so I'll know what you're talking about. Also, please be sure to include the e-mail address you want me to mail to! From here on in, any message without an e-mail address in the body of the message is NOT getting signed up. I am a person, not a listserver. Please keep that in mind. Thank you.
Thatís it for now, but it should be more than enough to keep you procrastinating for hours! Have fun! Please note: you can send your comments to me at email@example.com