"All you need is your will."
If you hate frames do not despair. All links fron my pages break free of frames. Use the navigation bar on your right!
This page hosted byGet your own Free Home Page
MY TRAVELS IN THE STATES AND EUROPE
Hitchiking in Hungary.
Driving across Western Europe.
Rock Climbing in Kentucky.
Rock Climbing in West Virginia.
The first Extreme Games.
Jumping with Rollerblades
Rhode Island coastline
Gauley Bridge in West Virginia
Big South Fork Kentucky
Rappeling in Kentucky
Rock climbing in West Virginia
Rock climbing in Big South Fork
Climbing at the Local Gym
PAGES MY FRIEND AND I HAVE CREATED
Rock Climbing Equipment
Rock Climbing Techniques
List of National Parks by State
COLLEGES TO WHICH I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED
Colorado State University
University of Colorado
Case Western Reserve university
Lewis and Clark College
University of Vermont
Ohio State Universty(the college I am attending)
SOME OF THE THINGS I DO FOR ADRENALINE
- In-line skating
- I own a Rollerblade Lightning TRS which I had repalced since I broke the original pair.
- I have traveled to 17 countries and most of the Eastern states in the US.
- Snowboarding and Skiing
- I ride a Burton Twin 49 mostly locally in Ohio but I have been to Killinton, Holiday Valley and Snowshoe.
- I took part in the Moraine triathlon and placed third.
- I have received hundreds of awards for my achievements. Mostly, I swim the 100 Butterfly and the 50 Free. I was a certified swim instructor and lifeguard for years.
- Rock Climbing
- I started climbing in 1992. Check out the instructional rock climbing pages I have created.
- Martial Arts
- I have studied Wing Tsun Kung Fu and Shotokan Karate. I am a Student Instructor in Wing Tsun.
COOL LINKS FOR EVERYONE
Ski conditions in the US
The Unofficial UK CLimbing Home Page
Seneca Rocks Web
The Colorado Mountain School
Mountain Climbing in the Oregon Cascades
Inline Skating Info Site
Riverdance the Show
Member of the Internet Link Exchange
This page hosted by GeoCities. Get your own Free Home Page